Canadian Shield


Immigration Inc.

Family Sponsorship

You may sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children as well as parents, grandparents, adopted children and other relatives.  People wishing to sponsor their parents and grandparents may need to pursue a “Parent and grandparent Super Visa” while the Canadian government processes a significant backlog of applications. 

Please contact us to help to reunite your family so that you may establish your future in Canada.