Canadian Shield


Immigration Inc.

Temporary Work Permits

This application is for people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who wish to work temporarily in Canada.  A Labour Market Opinion (LMO) may be required to be issued by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). 

Please contact us to see if you may qualify.