Canadian Shield


Immigration Inc.

Study Permits

Many people come to Canada every year for the high quality and moderately priced education.  Most students need a Study Permit.  A Study Permit is the official document issued by an officer that allows a person who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to study in Canada. 

Please contact us to see if you are required to get a Study Permit and to arrange for Canadian Shield Immigration to provide professional assistance.