Canadian Shield


Immigration Inc.

Visiting Canada

This application is for people who reside outside of Canada and need a temporary resident visa (TRV) to visit Canada for a temporary purpose such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or business trips. 

Please contact us to see if you need a TRV travelling from your country and for a confidential consultation